Give Dad a break from the grill this Father’s Day! These CBD Cupcake Burgers are a great way to let the dads in your life kick back and relax. Show them you care with these bite-sized sweet treats, made with CBDistillery™’s CBDelicious powder!
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix (+ all ingredients on the box)
2 16oz Containers of White Icing
Red, Yellow and Blue Food Dye
1g CBDelicious Powder
1. Follow the directions on the back of the cake mix box to bake the cupcakes.
2. While the cupcakes are baking, separate the white icing into three different bowls.
3. Add one color of food dye to each bowl of icing and mix. Add more to get to your desired color.
4. Take 1/8tsp of CBDistillery’s CBDelicious powder and mix it into your favorite icing color.
5. Place each icing color into their own clear pastry decorating bags and snip a small hole at the point of the bags.
6. Once the cupcakes are fully baked and cooled, cut them in half horizontally to create the top and bottom “buns”.
7. Cut the mini brownies in half horizontally and place one or two on the top of each bottom “bun” to create the “burger meat”.
8. Layer the green, yellow and red icing to look like the lettuce, mustard and ketchup.
9. Finally, top the “burger” with the top “bun” and a toothpick through the middle.
10. Serve and enjoy!
There is approximately 195 mg of CBD in 1/8 of a teaspoon. This recipe is for four servings, so about 50 mg per serving.
*Disclaimer* The amount of CBD added can be varied based on an individual’s needs.