Cooking with CBD: Spiced Apple Cider
Table Of Contents
Parents, don’t trick-or-treat empty-handed this Halloween!
Stay warm, but keep your cool with this hot, spiced CBD apple cider recipe. Don’t let the spooky ghosts and goblins keep you inside.
- 1 gallon of unfiltered apple juice or apple cider
- 1 large orange, cut into ¼” slices
- 1 large gala apple, cut into ¼” slices
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise
- 1 Tbsp whole cloves
- ½ Tbsp allspice powder
- 1” ginger root
- CBDistillery™ CBDelicious Powder
- To a large pot, add apple juice, orange slices, apple slices, cinnamon sticks, star anise, whole cloves, allspice, ginger root and your desired amount of CBDelicious. Stir.
- Cover the pot and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling, stir and turn down the heat. Let simmer for one hour.
- Pour the cider into your favorite mug or travel coffee cup and enjoy!