How to Shop for CBD in Louisville, KY
Tips on Choosing Safe and Effective Products
- Choose a shop with knowledgeable shop attendants ready to help, clarify, and demystify all your queries and inquisitions.
- Look for shops that offer a refund policy for faulty products or one that does not achieve its intended purpose. The products should follow common standards like having an ingredient list, concentration level, and extraction process.
- Go for a shop with a wide selection of CBD product options - from gels to tinctures, capsules, gummies, sprays, and topicals. The products should also stock full spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate extract for different uses.
- Choose a shop with all the licenses and permits to sell CBD products.
- Opt for an organized shop that is clean and products are easy to locate - the level of care in the shop extends to the products. Nobody wants to see expired products on the shelf.
What to Look For in CBD Products
If you are planning to buy CBD products, here are tips for choosing quality products from a trusted shop in Louisville, KY.
Choose a CBD Product that Displays Labels
A CBD product without an ingredient list is low quality. The adulteration rate for CBD products is high. Therefore, you need to be sure of the product's contents. Always check the label and go through the ingredient lists to ensure no alarming component is in the CBD product.
A reputable company will list all ingredients and additives. If you are unsure of a substance on the list, try searching the CBD brand online to see if the list of ingredients appears. Check the label for nutrition information.
Always Go for Low Concentrated CBD Products for First-Time Purchases
Concentration indication is another regular quality flop for some CBD products. Check the concentration levels for your product. Buy a low concentration of CBD if you are a first-time user to gauge how your body reacts to the product.
The lowest concentration is usually 250 mg of CBD. Anything higher than this concentration level can be potent to you. Therefore opt for the low concentration first.
Opt for a CBD Oil that Uses the CO2 Extraction Method
Avoid oils that do not indicate the CBD extraction process. Some CBD manufacturers use solvent extraction to release CBD from the hemp plant. Unfortunately, solvents used in this process are toxic chemicals that can mix with CBD extract. Thus, knowledge about the extraction procedure and measures to prevent contamination is essential.
Look for Thrid-Party Lab Testing on the Label
Chances of contamination are always high. Buy CDB products that have third-party testing on their labels. The lab assessment examines purity and concentration levels to reduce adulteration and concentration mishaps common in CBD products.
Always Check on the Extract
CBD extracts get sold as full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolates. Full spectrum oils have some THC, terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabidiol. Broad-spectrum only has cannabidiol, while isolate contains pure CBD. Check for the concentration listed in each extract to ensure you do not get potent extracts.