How to Shop for CBD in Mesa, AZ
Tips on Choosing Safe and Effective Products
Before we dive into the list of the best providers in the area, we must first go over some basics. CBD is short for cannabidiol, and it's a naturally-occurring compound found in the hemp plant. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it won't get you high.
CBD offers various potential health benefits, including relief from anxiety, pain, and inflammation. Because of this, it's become extremely popular in recent years as an alternative to traditional medications.
However, with the CBD market expanding daily, it's important to exercise caution when shopping for products. With so many companies vying for your attention (and money), it's tough to know who to trust.
Here are a few tips on how to choose a CBD product that is safe and effective:
1. Know What You're Looking For
The first step in finding the right CBD product is to know what you're looking for. Are you looking for a topical cream to relieve pain? A tincture to help with anxiety? Edibles for a more long-lasting effect?
Knowing what you want will help you narrow your options and find a product well-suited to your needs.
2. Read the Label
Once you've found a few products that seem like a good fit, it's time to take a closer look at the label.
When reading the label, you'll want to pay attention to a few things:
- The type of CBD: There are three main types of CBD - full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate. Full-spectrum contains all of the compounds found in the hemp plant, including trace amounts of THC. Broad-spectrum also contains all of the compounds found in the hemp plant, but the THC is removed. Isolate is 99% pure CBD.
- The potency: This is how much CBD is in each dose. Potencies can range from 50mg to 1000mg or more.
- The ingredient list: You'll want to ensure that the product only contains CBD and other healthy ingredients. Steer clear of anything with artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
3. Check for Third-party Lab Results
One of the best ways to ensure that a CBD product is safe and effective is to look for third-party lab results. These are independent tests conducted by an unbiased party to verify the claims made by the manufacturer.
They are usually available on the company's website, and you can use them to confirm that the product contains the amount of CBD advertised and check for any contaminants.
4. Choose a Reputable Brand
Finally, you'll want to make sure you're choosing a reputable brand. A good way to do this is to look for companies that have been in the industry for a while and have a solid reputation.
You can also read online reviews to get an idea of other people's experiences.
5. Ask Questions
If you still have questions about a particular product or company, don't hesitate to reach out using the contact information provided below and ask. A reputable brand is usually more than happy to answer any questions you have.