Best CBD Shops in Tampa
From CBD-infused gummies to pure CBD oil, the market has exploded in recent years. There are literally hundreds of products commercially available, making choosing one a complicated mess. With shops popping up everywhere, finding the right CBD products in Tampa, Florida, can seem overwhelming.
Local CBD Retailers
Once you understand what makes a good CBD shop, you'll be ready to visit a brick-and-mortar location. We put together a list of five CBD shops we think are worth considering.
How to Shop for CBD in Tampa Tips on Choosing Safe and Effective Products
A smart shopper is an informed shopper. Thus, knowing these five tips before your first visit is your best chance at finding your best products. When you visit your local CBD shop, pay attention to the following crucial information:
- Why do you want to use CBD? Before entering a CBD shop, consider why you want to use it. CBD isn’t a recreational drug, meaning it has therapeutic uses. Once you understand what potential benefits come from a specific product, you’ll understand what CBD delivery works best for your issues.
- There are three types of CBD products: pure CBD isolate, broad-spectrum, and full-spectrum. You’re probably curious about THC versus CBD, and for good reason. Isolate is the purest form because it doesn’t have any of the hundreds of compounds found in the hemp plant. Broad-spectrum CBD has no THC but keeps compounds like terpenes and other cannabinoids. Full spectrum keeps most of the compounds intact, including hemp-level THC, but doesn’t have the effects of Marijuana.
- Remember, the number .3 percent, which is the maximum amount of THC allowed according to the FDA regulations. If a CBD product doesn’t have .3 percent on the label, you could be in for an experience you don’t want. The differences come from the cannabis plant.
- Look for third-party lab testing. Reputable CBD manufacturers want your business. This means they won’t try to push products that aren’t lab-tested by a third party. Lab testing is a crucial part of the process. The manufacturer won’t know what to put on the label unless they use an objective third-party lab.
- Check the label. If the product doesn’t list the THC level, there’s a good chance it hasn’t been lab-tested. If you find a product without the listed THC content, ask the salesperson to show you a Certificate of Analysis (CoA). Without the CoA, no one knows about the ingredients in the CBD product. Discuss with the salespeople the THC levels. They could have a CoA behind the counter or in the sales records from the vendor.
Once you decide why you want to use CBD, you’ll be ready to visit a shop. We compiled a list of five things to look for when choosing a store visit.
- Is the store in a safe area of town? If you’re new to the Tampa area, you may not know what areas you should avoid. Selling CBD products can be very lucrative, attracting good and bad CBD entrepreneurs. There are “pop-up” shops out there that aren’t meant to be permanent.
- Is there security? Since selling CBD products can be a way to make quick cash, some may not think security is an issue. But no security means the shop doesn’t want to spend the money. Many shops have security guards inside the shop or just outside the door, ready to scrutinize people who want in. The same goes for lighting. It isn't safe if you must park in a darkened part of the parking lot and walk into a brick-and-mortar store in the dark.
- Is the staff friendly and approachable? Reputable CBD shops know their products can be pricey. They work hard to provide customers with an excellent buying experience. Ask about a refund policy. This single question could make people leave because the products aren’t cheap. If you’re new to CBD, you want to make sure it works before spending money.
- Is the property well-kept and welcoming? CBD’s lucrative nature contributes to pop-up stores that are there today and then gone next week. Thus, if the shop owner makes the outside property safe and welcoming, it’s a good bet they care about customer service.
- What is the vibe inside the shop? The vibe is set almost exclusively by the staff and owner. You want to pay attention to the feeling you get on your first visit. If the shop wants your return business, they'll want to set a positive, friendly vibe.
Prefer to Have CBD Delivered to Your Door?
CBDistillery™ offers several products to fit any need. From CBD Oils and Softgels to CBD Topicals and gummies, CBDistillery™ can be delivered to you in the comfort of your home.SHOP CBD NOW
Shop CBDistillery™ High-Quality CBD You Can Trust
You deserve CBD from a brand you can trust! CBDistillery™ has been offering high-quality products for almost a decade. Check out the following benefits you get from CBDistillery.™
- From the farm to the lab, we offer total transparency.
- Our CBD products are third-party lab-tested to ensure you receive the highest quality CBD.
- Honestly labeled
- U.S. grown via natural farming practices, our CBD products are derived and manufactured from industrial hemp extract.
- Over 38,000 5 Star reviews