Best CBD Shops in Tulsa
You’ve probably noticed there are thousands of CBD products on the market but very little guidance about how to use them. The challenges consumers face when visiting a CBD shop are equally vague. We’re here to help you weed through the clutter to discover what’s best for you. From tinctures to CBD-infused gummies, the CBD industry has something for everyone.
Local CBD Retailers
The following are some of our choices for the best CBD shops in Tulsa:
How to Shop for CBD in Tulsa Tips on Choosing Safe and Effective Products
The rapid expansion of the CBD market means thousands of shops have popped up everywhere. The truth is most of them sell the same products with different packaging. This makes finding the right CBD products for your needs frustrating. We compiled a list of tips for finding the right products and what to look for when you enter a CBD shop.
- Dispensary or CBD shop? Begin by identifying what a reputable shop should look like inside and outside. If the CBD shop is located in a shady part of Tulsa, you might want to move along to the next one. Some shops are little more than marijuana dispensaries that decided to get into the CBD market. Your best chance for finding the best products comes from a shop specializing in CBD products from a health and wellness perspective.
- Is there adequate security? If you haven’t already noticed, CBD products can be expensive. Given the popularity and variety of products, a shop should have security in place. For example, if you see security personnel outside the shop, chances are it is secure and safe inside.
- Is the shop clean inside and out? In addition to security, the owners should care about what their store looks like. You can tell the difference between a business that cares about its brand by how clean and welcoming the shop is. Is the store licensed? Chances are they are licensed if the shop is clean inside and out.
- Believe your first impression. What's the vibe like when you first go through the door? Is the shop inviting with a positive vibe? Remember, you're the customer that deserves good customer service. Avoid shops that don't acknowledge your presence inside the shop.
- What is the staff like? Like other health and wellness stores, the staff should be able to talk about the products they sell. Staff should also be friendly and willing to answer questions. The staff shouldn’t try selling you the most expensive products. What matters most is what works for you.
So, you’ve picked the CBD shop you want to visit. Now what? We put together the following five tips for choosing the best products for your needs.
- Don’t expect a cure for all. Start by understanding why you want CBD. You may have learned about CBD and what it can do from friends and family. But remember, CBD is a health and wellness product and not medication. In fact, the FDA regulates CBD products from a supplement point of view. What works for your friend may not work for you.
- Hemp or cannabis? Hemp is the preferred plant for CBD extraction because it contains very little THC, the chemical compound that makes you high. The amount of CBD and THC in a product is extremely important in the CBD industry and should be listed on the packaging. CBD products can only have .3 % THC or less. Your best strategy is to ask a shop how much THC is in the product you pick.
- Choose your type of CBD. There are three types of CBD oil to choose from full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate. The hemp plant has many other compounds that could make your CBD products work better for you. Full spectrum has all the compounds with .3% or less THC. Broad spectrum has all of the cannabis compounds without any THC. Isolate has nothing but CBD.
- Choose how you want to take CBD. This can be overwhelming for some because CBD comes in a variety of different products. Some of the most common include gummies, drinks, tinctures, baked goods, and candy. Spend some time with a store clerk and ask what they would recommend.
- Ask about lab testing. While the FDA regulates the CBD industry, there are shady vendors who try to pass off products with too much THC. Look for a label that notes where the CBD was refined and what lab it used for testing. If the products don’t have a Certificate of Analysis (COA) it probably isn’t what you asked for.
The product you choose should fit your lifestyle. Just tell the CBD shop what you want and why you want it. Beware of products that seem too expensive. CBD products are pricey, so don't spend lots of money your first time.
Prefer to Have CBD Delivered to Your Door?
If you’d rather have your CBD delivered, our expedited delivery ensures your products arrive at your door. Spend $75 or more, and shipping is free.SHOP CBD NOW
Shop CBDistillery™ High-Quality CBD You Can Trust
You deserve CBD from a brand you can trust! CBDistillery™ has been giving customers what they want for almost a decade. We want to teach people about the benefits of CBD without any hassles. We are passionate about quality CBD and customer service. Why should you shop for CBD through us? Our benefits include:
- Full transparency from the farm to the store.
- Third-party lab tested.
- We use honest labels.
- More than 38,000 positive reviews.
We grow hemp using natural farming practices and no NGO for a clean product from farm to lab then to you. Shop our premium CBD products today! We guarantee our products for worry-free therapeutic use.Shop our premium CBD products today! >