Balanced Health Botanicals, Parent Company of CBDistillery™, Announces NSF Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Registration
In a time where public health and safety is more important than ever before, Balanced Health Botanicals, the parent company of CBDistillery™, is honored to announce our manufacturing facility in Hampden, Colorado, was recently added to NSF International’s dietary supplements Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) registration.
NSF is an independent, third-party organization that tests and certifies businesses to some of the highest quality manufacturing practices. Earning GMP registration from NSF International verifies that a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products.
We are so excited to share this with our loyal CBDistillery™ customers because this directly affects you.
With this recognition, you can be confident knowing our manufacturing occurs in environments that:
- Has had audits of all production facilities that manufacture, package, warehouse or distribute dietary supplements or functional foods
- Has been reviewed for quality control testing procedures of raw materials and finished products.
- Has had review of maintenance, housekeeping, cleaning, and sanitization procedures
- Has had review of sourcing and traceability procedures
- Has been reviewed for training and qualification programs
- Has had an internal review of SOPs
- Has had a review of Product Recall Procedures
“As leaders in the CBD space, we are committed to doing all that we can to deliver superior products. We implement protocols and procedures to ensure our customers have full trust in the safety, quality, and manufacturing of every product we produce. We are thrilled to have earned this milestone achievement.” – Chase Terwilliger, Balanced Health Botanicals CEO.
We are so honored to be celebrating this massive accomplishment, but even more excited to have ever-increasing standards that demonstrate our commitment to manufacturing quality & safety.