CBD Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream Recipe
If you’re looking for an irresistible, tasty dessert, our CBD blueberry muffin ice cream recipe is divine. Share this after-dinner snack with your mom on Sunday or savor the flavor of this cool treat in between meals on a hot summer’s day. If you’re like us, you might enjoy indulging in dessert BAE (before anything else) – while mama may not approve, we fully support! Who says we need to save the best for last?
Our CBD blueberry muffin ice cream recipe calls for CBDistillery® CBDelicious Formulation Full Spectrum High Purity Powder. With 850mg per container, this high-quality, natural CBD powder is derived from non-GMO, industrial hemp grown in the U.S. Our CBDelicious CBD powder is the perfect baking ingredient to include in your blueberry muffin mix for this recipe. *Note: For the best effects and benefits, heat the CBDelicious CBD powder during the baking process in order to activate the cannabinoids and terpenes.
We eat blueberry muffins for breakfast. Who else agrees that we can consider CBD blueberry muffin ice cream breakfast, too? After all, despite being a sweet and succulent superfood, the blueberries offer some added health benefits, including low calories, high nutrients, and improved memory and brain function. What are you waiting for? Enjoy this CBD recipe today and get chilling!
Ingredients for CBD Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream:
CBD Blueberry Muffins:
1 ½ c gluten-free flour
½ c almond flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp nutmeg
CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Powder, desired amount
⅔ c sugar
½ c coconut oil, melted
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 c whole-milk yogurt
1 c blueberries
2 Tbsp raw sugar, optional
1/2 c whole milk half and half
1 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 tbsp sea salt
2 cups of ice
Small plastic ziptop bag
Large plastic ziptop bag
Recipe Instructions for CBD Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream:
- To make the muffins, start by adding all the dry ingredients together and mix.
- Add your desired amount of CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Powder and continue mixing.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar.
- Add the coconut oil, lemon juice, CBD flour mix, and yogurt and continue mixing.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop batter into a lined muffin baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- To make the ice cream, add the cream, sugar, and vanilla to a small plastic bag and zip tightly closed.
- In a large plastic bag, add the ice and salt.
- Add your small plastic bag to the large one and zip tightly closed.
- Shake the bag for 5 minutes so the ice cream forms.
- Remove the ice cream from the small plastic bag and place in a bowl.
- Top with a crumbled muffin, stir and enjoy!