Cooking with CBD: Buffalo Chicken Dip
It’s football season, and you know what that means: lots of friends, delicious snacks, and occasional yelling at the TV – but don’t stress, we’ve got the snacks covered (in cheese)! Whip up this quick and easy Buffalo Chicken Dip for your crew to enjoy enjoy during game day or any day with the added bonus of CBDistillery™’s 33mg Isolate (0% THC) CBD Oil!
Buffalo Chicken Dip with 33mg Isolate (0% THC) CBD Oil
– 3 boneless/skinless chicken breast fully cooked and shredded
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1/2 cup green onion
– 1 cup hot sauce
– 1 cup ranch dressing
– 1 tsp black pepper
– 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
– 8oz cream cheese
– 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
– Your desired amount of CBDistillery™ 33mg Isolate (0% THC) CBD Oil
- Heat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder in a small pot over medium-low heat.
- Whisk constantly until combined and creamy. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the green onion, shredded chicken, one cup of the shredded cheddar cheese and one cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add desired amount of Isolate (0% THC) CBD Oil to mixture. Whisk until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking pan and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake until golden and bubbly.
Try this recipe for yourself! Tag us on social media @CBDistillery_ for a chance to be featured!