CBD Carrot Cake Protein Bites Recipe
Since the CBDistillery™ team has had more time to enjoy at home the last few weeks, we’ve been trying out fresh CBDinfused recipes! Our newest creation is CBD Carrot Cake Protein Bites. These are not only perfect for spring, but were created to give you a boost of energy to get you through your day while the CBD promotes a sense of calm and focus. Ready to give them a try for yourself? Click the recipe video above!
– 1 large carrot, grated
– ½ cup of medjool dates, finely chopped
– ½ cup vanilla protein powder
– ¼ cup peanut butter
– 2 Tbsp honey
– ½ cup oats
– 1 Tbsp chia seeds
– Carrot cake spices (1/8 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp all spice)
– Pinch of salt
– CBDistillery’s 2500mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture, desired amount
1. Mix the oats, protein powder, chia seeds, spices, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the carrots, dates, peanut butter, and honey – stirring the mixture after adding each ingredient.
3. Use the tincture dropper to add in your desired amount of CBDistillery tincture oil and stir.
4. Lay out wax paper on a small cookie sheet. To make the balls, roll 1 Tbsp of the carrot cake mixture in your hands and place 1 inch apart on the wax paper.
5. Place the protein balls in the fridge or freezer to chill and harden. Serve cold and enjoy!