Your cart is empty
Products you may like
If you’ve been looking for a delicious and simple breakfast recipe that the whole family will love, look no further. CBDistillery™ is excited to share one of our favorite grab-and-go breakfast recipes, infused with the health and wellness potential of CBD!
o 1 cup quick-cooking oats
o ¾ cup flour
o 1 ½ tsp baking powder
o 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
o ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
o ¼ tsp salt
o 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
o 1 large egg white
o 1 tsp vanilla extract
o ¼ cup pure maple syrup
o 5 tbsp nonfat milk
o ¾ cup red apple, finely diced
o CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Formulation Powder, desired amount
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg white, vanilla, and CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Formulation Powder.
3. Stir in the maple syrup and milk.
4. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
5. Fold in the apple.
6. Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
8. Using a spoon and spatula, drop the cookie dough into scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness.
9. Bake at 325°F for 9-11 minutes.
10. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Serve and Enjoy!
Please note: Leftover cookies will keep for at least one week if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.