We all know that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving!
Unwind on Friday with these delicious Cranberry Turkey Sliders. If the turkey is not enough to help you relax, just add some CBD to your recipes.
Thanksgiving CBD Sammie Recipe from Balanced Health Botanicals™ on Vimeo.
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 count)
- 2 cups diced or sliced turkey
- 1 cup cranberry sauce or relish
- 6 slices Swiss (or favorite cheese)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Dried parsley
- CBDistillery CBDelicious Powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package in one piece.
- Cut each roll in half and lay the bottom portion of the roll in the baking pan.
- Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese.
- Add tops of rolls to the sandwiches.
- Melt butter in microwave and whisk in the yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, salt, pepper and your desired amount of CBDelicious Powder. Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.