Cooking with CBD: Lemon Garlic Salmon
Gear up for cozy, healthy fall meals with the added benefit of CBD! Follow this delicious, easy-to-make recipes to impress your guests and enjoy guilt-free.
Salmon Recipe from Balanced Health Botanicals™ on Vimeo.
¼ cup of butter
6-8 cloves of garlic, minced
¼ cup chicken broth
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp olive oil
2-3 salmon filets
Fresh cracked pepper
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
Fresh lemons thinly sliced, for garnish
CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Powder
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, your desired amount of CBDelicious powder, and a few generous pinches of salt. Simmer this mixture until reduced by 1/3-1/2. The sauce will become thicker overtime.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- As the sauce cools, sprinkle the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until simmering.
- Carefully place salmon filets in the saucepan and cook until lightly browned. Use a spatula to flip the salmon to the other side.
- Once skin is firm to touch, remove pan and salmon from heat and place salmon on a plate or in a bowl.
- Pour the lemon garlic CBD sauce over the salmon, top with parsley and arrange lemon slices over the salmon if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!